1. The Bill Buddy WebPay service ("WebPay") is a payment service provided and operated by Bill Buddy Pty Ltd ABN 31 106 055 181 ("Bill Buddy").
2. To use the WebPay facility you must be the legally authorised card holder for the account used to make the payment.
3. In using this payment system, you acknowledge that the improper use of this service in contravention of condition 2 will be treated as an act of fraud. Such acts may be referred for further investigation, as the matter may warrant.
4. In using the WebPay facility, you authorise Bill Buddy to charge the amount you nominate, plus related fees, to your nominated credit card account in Australian Dollars. This authorisation cannot be withdrawn once the transaction is completed. Bill Buddy may rely on this condition in the event that any dispute is raised for any transaction.
5. The merchant name showing on your credit card statement will be "BILL BUDDY" for WebPay transactions.
6. Bill Buddy will not bear any responsibility for, or take any part in, any dispute between yourself and your biller. Further, Bill Buddy will not refund any transaction made through WebPay in any circumstance. If you do have any dispute in regards to a transaction made through WebPay, you should take this matter up directly with your biller.
7. All fees and charges payable in respect of the transaction through WebPay will be payable by the cardholder.